This Apple Cider Vinegar + Aloe Hair Rinse is so incredible for your hair! I infuse it with herbs (grown on our farm) that are known to increase growth, strength, and overall health. Aloe vera gel is also added to soften your hair. Plus it makes your hair shiny and smell amazing!
• Softens and increases overall health of your hair.
• Leaves your hair soft and shiny.
• Removes buildup from your hair.
• Can replace your shampoo, conditioner, (or both), or used in addition to them as a treatment.
• Perfect for all types of hair – won’t weigh your hair down or make it look greasy/oily.
• Infused with: (all organic) rosemary, horsetail, nettle leaf + root, sage, marshmallow root, oatstraw, chickweed, and burdock – packed full of nutrients and hair health benefits.
• The scent of apple cider vinegar will dissipate quickly after using.
• Made with raw organic apple cider vinegar + aloe vera + nettle leaf and root + marshmallow root + horsetail + rosemary + sage + oatstraw + chickweed + burdock root + rosemary oil extract + pure therapeutic grade essential oils.
• To use: Shake well, wet hair and scalp, then squeeze excess water out. Apply to scalp and hair and leave in for 1-3 minutes, then rinse.
• Available in two scents: lavender or rosemary.
• Comes in a big 8 oz cobalt blue plastic squeeze bottle.
• All natural, vegan and cruelty free – we never test on animals!
• Always free of GMOs, parabens, sulfates, palm oil, phthalates, and harmful chemicals.
I use the finest ingredients I can find for my body care products. Organic and local as much as possible.
Please note that all body care products are created in small batches by hand (by me!) in an environment that has nuts and nut flours/meals. If you are allergic to nuts or any ingredient in the products, please do not order/use them.
Descriptions and information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness.
Our body care products are all natural and completely safe, however please do a test spot first, and if you have any negative reactions please consult a doctor.