Chaga mushroom is so incredible for your skin! We infuse Maine chaga mushroom (sustainably harvested), organic chamomile flowers, organic rose petals, and organic helichrysum flowers into organic rose hip seed oil and organic sweet almond oil. Chaga mushroom is so incredible for your skin! We infuse Maine chaga mushroom (sustainably harvested), organic chamomile flowers, organic rose petals, and organic helichrysum flowers into organic rose hip seed oil and organic sweet almond oil.
- Light moisturizer – will not leave skin feeling oily.
- Available in unscented or lavender scented (with therapeutic grade lavender essential oil).
- Leaves your skin feeling soft.
- Chaga is known to be high in antioxidant enzymes and keeps your skin moisturized and nourished throughout the day.
- Chaga is known to reduce the signs of aging by giving you a natural glow and increasing your skin’s elasticity.
- Chaga is known to be great for healing of wounds and regeneration of skin.
- Chaga is known to be anti inflammatory, as well as high in many vitamins and minerals.
- Rose hip seed oil is known to be high in vitamin C, other vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that are known to hydrate skin, reduce fine lines, reduce scars, and reduce dark spots.
- Available in a 0.5 oz beautiful pump bottle – enough for at least 1-2 months of use.
- To Use: After washing and toning, put a few drops on your hand, rub hands together and pat onto face.
- All natural, vegan and cruelty free – we never test on animals!
- Always free of GMOs, parabens, sulfates, palm oil, phthalates, and harmful chemicals.
Ingredients: organic rose hip seed oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic Maine chaga mushroom, organic chamomile flowers, organic rose petals, organic helichrysum flowers, organic non-GMO vitamin E, and lavender essential oil (if you choose lavender scented).
I have been studying herbs and creating herbal apothecary items for over 21 years. I create everything with loving intention and healing energy.
I use the finest ingredients I can find for my body care products. Organic and local as much as possible. A lot of the herbs are grown and/or wild crafted from right here on our sustainable farm. I only use herbs and essential oils to add fragrance – no chemical fragrance oils.
All body care and apothecary products are created in small batches by hand (by me!).
Descriptions and information are for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness. All pregnant women must talk to their doctors before using anything containing essential oils.