This lip balm is infused with sustainably wildcrafted Maine chaga mushroom. Chaga mushroom is known to be very moisturizing and have anti-aging properties – which is just as important for your lips as it is for your skin!
• Deep moisturizing for your lips – protects all year long.
• Available in unscented, peppermint, or lavender (made with therapeutic grade essential oils).
• Leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth.
• Chaga is known to be high in antioxidant enzymes and keeps your lips moisturized and nourished throughout the day.
• Chaga is known to reduce the signs of aging by increasing your skin’s elasticity.
• Chaga is known to be great for healing of wounds and regeneration of skin.
• Chaga is known to be anti inflammatory, as well as high in many vitamins and minerals.
• Available in 0.15 oz lip balm tubes.
• To Use: Apply to lips as needed.
• All organic, natural, and cruelty free – we never test on animals!
• Always free of GMOs, parabens, sulfates, palm oil, phthalates, and harmful chemicals.
Made with organic hemp seed oil, organic castor oil, extra virgin olive oil, organic beeswax, non-GMO T-50 vitamin e, Maine chaga mushroom, with the option of lavender or peppermint essential oils or unscented.
I use the finest ingredients that I can find for my body care products. Organic and local as much as possible. A lot of the herbs and beeswax come from our sustainable farm in Maine.
Please note that all body care products are created in small batches by hand (by me!) in an environment that has nuts and nut flours/meals. If you are allergic to nuts or any ingredient in the product, please do not order/use them.
Descriptions and information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness.
Our body care products are all natural and completely safe, however if you have any negative reactions please consult a doctor.